Tesco reading

anywhere to park close , held up so by the time I get there / tipped think I’ll just about have time to dive in nearest ■■■■■■■■■■■■ . Ta , is it a quick tip ? Ta

reading services :grimacing:

As said above Reading services the industrial area opposite has been covered with double yellows.

Or get rocked to sleep on A33 lay By’s heading towards Basingstoke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you want ask someone how to wipe your own bum as well Dozy?

Sheesh why can’t people think and plan for themselves? Dozy excepted of course for being well … Dozy.

Quick tip at Reading ? :smiley: No chance.

Anyone got any chalk?

ignore me, shouldn’t post after getting home on day 6

Think I’ll give the Thames Valley run a miss tonight - reckon it’ll be safer in the Midlands :open_mouth:

In any RDC - it’s always best to be on the output (store delivery side) than Supply Chain (input). Tesco Reading especially so…

simcor:
Do you want ask someone how to wipe your own bum as well Dozy?

Sheesh why can’t people think and plan for themselves? Dozy excepted of course for being well … Dozy.

thanks for the offer but I know where my ■■■ is unlike parking near tesco reading

Thanks all but never went in end as no time , ended up with a Lincoln this morning so parked at yard and went home for night :smiley: but will bare parking suggestions in mind for future , ta

sdg1970:
In any RDC - it’s always best to be on the output (store delivery side) than Supply Chain (input). Tesco Reading especially so…

The goods out side at Reading is bad so I dread to think what the goods in side is like, just getting through the barriers is bad enough at times

selby newcomer:

sdg1970:

The goods out side at Reading is bad so I dread to think what the goods in side is like, just getting through the barriers is bad enough at times

I’ve got it tomorrow , do you know if they’ll let you in early , abt 3 hrs , or alternatively have stobarts any standing tris in there so I can drop and swap , thurs afternoon / evening I need to be heading up to the Midlands , ta

if yo urun out of time again head up the a4074 parking up there outside the bike shop and cafe on your left

Pretty sure Stobarts have plenty of standing trailers in all Tesco yards for drop & swaps, can’t remember the last time I saw a Stobart driver in a Tesco waiting room getting live tipped.

Thanks , much appreciated

Not many (if any) stobart trailers at Reading, a few rail ones & that’ll be about it. As for turning up 3 hours early, you can try but at this time of year it’ll be busy so they might not tip you early, will probably let you in & Park you up

selby newcomer:
Not many (if any) stobart trailers at Reading, a few rail ones & that’ll be about it. As for turning up 3 hours early, you can try but at this time of year it’ll be busy so they might not tip you early, will probably let you in & Park you up

Yea you’ve hit the nail on the head , can only drop and swap with rail box but not a taut , give us your number and will ring you when we have a bay , but what more did I expect , It starts going down hill on Wednesday and I bet fri will be the normal struggle . Ta

:smiling_imp: arrived 12.00 , left 18.00 :smiling_imp: what a zb joke , that’s Friday ■■■■■■ , should of loaded today but now tomorrow , then he’s give me a multi drop in London :smiling_imp: , but 6 ■■■■■■■ hours to tip one 26 palls , lad I was talking to came in at 11 am and was still there when I left :unamused: :unamused: , zb hell I thought it was bad taking 4 hrs to tip a d/d but this lot take dragging the job out to another level , shocking