Dash Camera's ?

Hello Everyone,

Just been looking in to dash camera’s and wondering which is best to be honest, would it need to be insurance approved ? (would it lower insurance price). I can remember buying 1 for my car a few years ago and to be honest i was rubbish, as use to watch it on my pc and after 5 minutes the picture would go grainy. Was also thinking of getting 1 i could track as i know some of them can be and i like that idea.

Or what are insurance companies looking for ?

So any advice would be very helpful :smiley:

Nextbase I’ve got. Quality is brilliant.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JaxDemon:

Which model number do you know ?

Jas-G:

JaxDemon:

Which model number do you know ?

It’s 402g. Though they’ve got a duel cam one I’m gonna pick up soon for the car and the 402 I’ll use for the truck fulltime.

Our trucks where I work have cams fitted but I connect my own for my own evidence/peace of mind.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

RoadHawk HD-2… :wink:

Jas-G:
Hello Everyone,

Just been looking in to dash camera’s and wondering which is best to be honest, would it need to be insurance approved ? (would it lower insurance price). I can remember buying 1 for my car a few years ago and to be honest i was rubbish, as use to watch it on my pc and after 5 minutes the picture would go grainy. Was also thinking of getting 1 i could track as i know some of them can be and i like that idea.

Or what are insurance companies looking for ?

So any advice would be very helpful :smiley:

Check with your insurance company. I know that towergate used to give out dash cams and reduce the premium a bit for using them as well