I thought sainsburys owned Argos

I was told to collect out of xpo , so gets there , sees goods in/ out folks and after booking me in they tell me I’m collecting from Argos :confused: ( I was told I was collecting from you ) , no you need to go to the Argos site up the road ( ok ) , so gets to Argos site and puts me on a bay , loads me , then hands me paper work for tesco litchfield :open_mouth: :confused: ,
So why would you collect a load from a Argos dc for a tesco dc, like I said I thought sainsburys owned Argos :question:

2017-05-29-19-07-18--1636655356.jpg

Think you mean Fradley Park if thats the case then Argos have contract storage at the transport company at the back of Tesco can`t think of the name of them

lolipop:
Think you mean Fradley Park if thats the case then Argos have contract storage at the transport company at the back of Tesco can`t think of the name of them

No it’s definitely tesco litchfield I’m taking it, I’ll see what they make ofit when I arrive .

Does it matter…

Who’s goods are are in whoever’s trailer, delivering whatever it is to whoever’s warehouse?

You’re paid to drive not think.

theres a gift of a line

dozy:

lolipop:

No it’s definitely tesco litchfield I’m taking it, I’ll see what they make ofit when I arrive .

Fradley Park is classed as Lichfield

dozy:
I was told to collect out of xpo , so gets there , sees goods in/ out folks and after booking me in they tell me I’m collecting from Argos :confused: ( I was told I was collecting from you ) , no you need to go to the Argos site up the road ( ok ) , so gets to Argos site and puts me on a bay , loads me , then hands me paper work for tesco litchfield :open_mouth: :confused: ,
So why would you collect a load from a Argos dc for a tesco dc, like I said I thought sainsburys owned Argos :question:

Maybe, Argos, are selling toys to Tesco?? Just a thought. … the main question you need to answer is will you get home by Friday lunch time with a clean truck and full fire extinguisher or will you be chasing after. Your coat??.

Well it was tesco , whiskey , and they put me on trunking station ( bay 153 ) and tipped in 15/20 mins , I can only assume xpo keep stock for tesco in maybe some spare wharehousing on Argos site ( just a guess ) , lad on goods in had no idea
Nb think Argos site is run by xpo if I remember right

discoman:

dozy:

Maybe, Argos, are selling toys to Tesco?? Just a thought. … the main question you need to answer is will you get home by Friday lunch time with a clean truck and full fire extinguisher or will you be chasing after. Your coat??.

He’d text me work up to thurs morn ( West Bromwich ) , so at least in the midlands but west , not east , but now parked me up until he’s sorted maybe a different job so fri is maybe/ maybe not at moment :unamused: fire extinguisher/ clean trucks was my ex mates ■■■■■■■■ when I was night trucking , this one doesn’t bother that way

dozy:

discoman:

dozy:

He’d text me work up to thurs morn ( West Bromwich ) , so at least in the midlands but west , not east , but now parked me up until he’s sorted maybe a different job so fri is maybe/ maybe not at moment :unamused: fire extinguisher/ clean trucks was my ex mates [zb] when I was night trucking , this one doesn’t bother that way

I’m really not sure if you are genuine or a troll. But I think your a Trucknet legend. And have a great sense of humour either way. Respect for that. Still plenty of time to clean bosses truck if your parked up.