Post It, Or Hand Deliver?

Your CV I mean… :blush:

When you’re looking for jobs, what would you think is best when dishing out your details…■■

Either hand delivering your CV, or let the postal service do it…?

I know sometimes, when it’s ‘posted’, it just automatically gets ‘filed’ into the shredder / bin… :frowning:

But if you hand deliver it (within reasonable distances?), what are your chances then…?

Depends on size of the company ect,if you hand deliver it to a big place you’ll probably not get past security,who will take it off you and it MAY reach its intended destination…
If it’s a small place pop in with it,big firm then I’d post it

Hand deliver defo to local ones

What about emailing it to them.

Start the email with … Dear Sir or Madam,
I have some revealing pictures of your wife/husband here as an attachment … am sure they would want to check if true … :slight_smile:

Emails may well get filed under spam. Send them of course but put letters in post and visit companies near you too with your CV in your hand. Emails are free, stamps cost pennies, so spent some effort showing you’re keen.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Hand written letter along with your CV is far better than an email, at least it looks as though youve made some kind of effort rather than print off some generic ■■■■ off the net only to have it filed in the spam/junk folder…

We seem to think alike on this one Franglais, and posted at the same time :wink:

Trouble with email is some companies have overzealous virus protection, I applied for one and because it was from gmail it was transferred to they’re headquarters in holland and put into holding to be checked, hotmail however was fine,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on how much you want the job and how good it is.
If it’s a dead mans shoes place you’d better show keen enough to land the job, those that can be arsed to put their heads above the parapet stand a miles better chance.