DAF 105 question

I’m asking this on behalf of a mate who is not on here.

On the old DAF 95s, as well as the plug for a microwave behind the middle cupboard, there was a plug for a fridge underneath the bunk.
Is this the same in a modern 105?
Also will a factory 95 DAF underbunk fridge, adapt, to again, a modern 105?

I once sold a 95 fridge to a lad on here a few years ago, and I rather think he put it in a 105, but I aint sure.
Anybody help please?
Cheers.

I`m not sure, but think that the 95s had fridges with a black fold down door, and a white internal tray that slid out; the 105s had a fridge where the whole unit slid out then a flap could be opened in the top of it? The later type is a bit taller than the earlier type too. Must be do-able, but probably not a simple slot in job.

Franglais:
I`m not sure, but think that the 95s had fridges with a black fold down door, and a white internal tray that slid out; the 105s had a fridge where the whole unit slid out then a flap could be opened in the top of it? The later type is a bit taller than the earlier type too. Must be do-able, but probably not a simple slot in job.

Yeh, the fridge I sold was like you describe.
Thanks anyway mate.

Franglais:

Our 15 plate CF’s have that style of fridge.