Andrew "Fred" Leggett R.I.P. (32 truck cortege)

It is with great sadness that we mark the passing of Andrew “Fred” Leggett.

Many of you will have known, or at least heard of “Fred” Leggett because he was known and respected by many, which is reflected in the fact that 32 trucks turned out to his funeral.

My thoughts go to “Fred’s” family at this sad time.

R.I.P. Andrew “Fred” Leggett.

What a fantastic send-off. Respect to everybody for taking time out of their busy schedules to attend. RIP Fred.

What a great turn out and tribute.

I didn’t know Fred, but had heard of him.

RIP Fred.

R.I.P Fred
Respect to the lads in the convoy

all I can say to that is what a fantastic send off,not from that neck of the woods so never knew him but RIP fred

R.i.p Fred. I didnt know him personally but bought my first F7 from Leggets…all round nice people…

Props to the bosses of some of those trucks. Its nice to see them letting their drivers pay their respects with the vehicles.

Absolute respect to all concerned, and well done to the various bosses for allowing their drivers the time off and use of the company vehicles.

Ken.

I’m glad to see that so many people have watched this video, which I produced after having been asked to by the excellent Simon Waspe, and being given permission by Fred’s kind family. I was especially glad to have a brief opportunity to include a word from Fred’s daughter Leanne - what a brave young woman.

It’s part of my ongoing campaign to show the UK’s trucking population in a good and positive light via my video channel, which will be starting to campaign more after Christmas.

Thanks to our friend Dieseldave for posting this video here.