First time d4 medical

hi people
i’m currently starting to apply for my lorry provisional. can anyone tell me in depth what is involved in the medical process ? also ive chosen not to use my own doctor as ive been advised i can go to a private doctor for half ( or less ) than what they charge can anyone tell me on the back of the d4 form is the consent and declaration section does that give the examining doctor the consent to release my report or my own actual gp the consent to release my records ■■
any helpful reply’s would be much appreciated :smiley: thanks

*** sorry if ive posted this in the wrong section im new here :confused: ***

uk123:
hi people
i’m currently starting to apply for my lorry provisional. can anyone tell me in depth what is involved in the medical process ? also ive chosen not to use my own doctor as ive been advised i can go to a private doctor for half ( or less ) than what they charge can anyone tell me on the back of the d4 form is the consent and declaration section does that give the examining doctor the consent to release my report or my own actual gp the consent to release my records ■■
any helpful reply’s would be much appreciated :smiley: thanks

*** sorry if ive posted this in the wrong section im new here :confused: ***

The consent authorises your doctor to release to the DVLA any medical information appertaining to your fitness to drive, it also authorises the DVLA to release any relevant information to a doctor of their choice should they wish you to to have a further medical.

Trucknets Cheap Medicals Thread

Everything else you need should be contained within the link in my signature below

thank you for the reply tachograph and rog appreciated :slight_smile: