Wincanton tanker wages cross hands

Tried finding a phone number, but no luck.

I know the job, inside out, but would anybody here know either a phone number for Wincanton Cross Hands depot, or what the current pay on the milk tankers is?
Thanks in advance.

01269 943302 (just saw and asked a wincantons milk driver at Whitland)

kjw21:
01269 943302 (just saw and asked a wincantons milk driver at Whitland)

Thank you very much.

Hmm, just tried, and "the number you have dialed is not recognised "…

01269 843302

My mistake. Just tried this and it’s then.

the nodding donkey:

Any joy with the answer to your questions?

kjw21:

the nodding donkey:

Any joy with the answer to your questions?

Thanks, yes. Just rang them, got answers to my questions, an application is going in in a moment. Thanks for your help.

Kjw21

You’re on for the most helpful post award. Within 90 mins you’d found a wton driver and extracted the number for a depot to help Donkey. Nice one. Impressive.

James the cat:
Kjw21

You’re on for the most helpful post award. Within 90 mins you’d found a wton driver and extracted the number for a depot to help Donkey. Nice one. Impressive.

Ha. TBH I was sat on a bay near to one of their rigids loading into a standing trailer as I read the post.

kjw21:

James the cat:
Kjw21

Ha. TBH I was sat on a bay near to one of their rigids loading into a standing trailer as I read the post.

Yeah but you still put down your cholesterol burger, slithered out of your seat, adjusted your joggy bottoms whilst scratching your arse and waddled over to said driver! :wink:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It’s almost like you were there.

And it’s more of a shuffle not a waddle.
(Certainly not a limp…)