Bactons of Stowmarket

Got a job on agency there tomorrow on Class 2, just wondering how many drops I’m likely to be in for ?

I was told 5-8 I feel a big Porky might be told as I once applied directly for a job and they said 16-18 drops.

Any experience of the firm ?

Does anyone know of any good Class 2 firms taking on ? Would love to leave agency work ideally

Kind regards

Carl

keebs26uk:
Got a job on agency there tomorrow on Class 2, just wondering how many drops I’m likely to be in for ?

I was told 5-8 I feel a big Porky might be told as I once applied directly for a job and they said 16-18 drops.

Any experience of the firm ?

Does anyone know of any good Class 2 firms taking on ? Would love to leave agency work ideally

Kind regards

Carl

Generally an agency guy coming in will get a straightforward job i.e less drops in order to make sure things run smoothly and if they use a lot of agency drivers in order to make sure they get them back for more shifts. I.e if they sent you out with a 16-18 drop run chances are you wouldn’t want another shift there. As you say though overall your better being full time with a company, agencies are the parasites of the industry but unfortunately are required.

Thank you I did think that but yes would really like what some call a proper job