A Campbell Carstairs

Seen on Facebook, posted 10 hours ago.
Fingers crossed the driver is ok :frowning:

F’'king hell!!

Looks a serious one :cry:

Hope the driver is ok.

■■■■ me :open_mouth:

that looks horrific, Hope the driver isn’t too badly injured.

This post has been deemed inappropriate by the bleeding heart brigade.<<<

Wow!
Be careful out there chaps .

Looking at that again, he must have been moving.
Hope he !or she ! Is ok

Absolutely horrible, and the cynic in me thinks that it won’t make the news for the general public to see what drivers have to deal with…

happysack:

dave_k:
Hope the driver is ok.

I read driver was OK. Just very shaken.

Hope driver is ok that looks bad.But we know we wont see it on the news.

Wow!! Not trying to sound heartless, but wonder what goes through your head when something like that is about to happen?

theantbox:
Wow!! Not trying to sound heartless, but wonder what goes through your head when something like that is about to happen?

Often the seat.

Last i heard the driver was ok.

It’s a regular thing going into Calais in the night now, there is French police about but not enough.

The U.K. Has paid for all the fencing going into the docks but they break it down and find ways round it.

Hope driver is ok! Amazes me how the hundreds of wannabe immigrants can still do all the stuff they do and get away with it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theantbox:

I would put my bet on joining crusaders in middle ages - the ones that headed east with crucifixes on uniforms…

kyk:

theantbox:

I would put my bet on joining crusaders in middle ages - the ones that headed east with crucifixes on uniforms…

I can go with that

Was the bale threw of a bridge at him? Looks like it was!■■■■ me