First couple days doing cat c

Hi all,

So Iv started doing my training for my cat c. First day was good went very fast started at 8am finished at 3pm.

Had a drive in the morning did a reverse which the instructor was impressed with and the morning drive.
Afternoon for some reason the nerves hit me and started to make mistakes and hating myself. Told myself to snap out of it and do my best I can.
Also afternoon drive the clutch started to slip lots this made me struggle with gears a little.
Second day went ok again the clutch made me struggle and again nerves.

Got told they are going to get the clutch on the truck I was learning is replaced for Monday. So hopefully this will help.
But over all so far seems so good I think.

The Tyneside training services have been great!

dannywaugh1:
Hi all,

So Iv started doing my training for my cat c. First day was good went very fast started at 8am finished at 3pm.

Had a drive in the morning did a reverse which the instructor was impressed with and the morning drive.
Afternoon for some reason the nerves hit me and started to make mistakes and hating myself. Told myself to snap out of it and do my best I can.
Also afternoon drive the clutch started to slip lots this made me struggle with gears a little.
Second day went ok again the clutch made me struggle and again nerves.

Got told they are going to get the clutch on the truck I was learning is replaced for Monday. So hopefully this will help.
But over all so far seems so good I think.

The Tyneside training services have been great!

Took my cat c there and had the same problem with the clutch to high the man wagons were ■■■■ and me instructor was the same and that was 8 yrs ago so a see nowts changed