Mystery Convoy.

Dear All,

Does anybody know anything about a small convoy I see most weeks. I am normally on the M1 between J15 and J13 around mid morning and see 2, 7.5 tonne Mercs going north with a police 4x4 front and back with blue lights on. They are normally across the outside 2 lanes and really getting on at a fair old lick (ungoverned to the naked eye) . The 2 Mercs are a light blue and have plain box bodies with no windows as you would expect in the prison transfer wagons.

Cheers.

iirc, there carrying money. think theres been a few threads about it, love to know what the traffic manager says about the overspeed warning’s…

Doughnuts.

Probably tacho exempt, you wouldn’t want to park up on the services on the M1 for a 45 with a load of that value.

Flip flops would have a bloody field day!

The Mint is in Loughton, hence restricted access on/off M11, so yes it could be notes

If it’s on a Thursday it’ll probably be my wages :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I once saw one of the vehicles broken down going from north circ onto m11, armed police all over the shoulder and up on the banking,

oldhippyandy:
Doughnuts.

There’s no need for that kind of language. How did you sneak that past the swear-checker?

Sumsmeister:

oldhippyandy:
Doughnuts.

There’s no need for that kind of language. How did you sneak that past the swear-checker?

Think he was referring to important load ,being doughnuts ,transported to the police station so they can have a nice morning!