Passed class 1 today.

When the examiner said “I’m pleased…” He didn’t have to finish the sentence. The relief and happiness was already starting to loosen the tension that had built up in my body during my test.

Did my test in Petes big red arctic and I’m so glad I did. I can now fully understand and respect why people choose to take the wag and drag option to do class 1 but for me it had to be an arctic.

As was the case when I passed class 2 I can’t thank PSTT enough and especially Tim who took me from zero experiance to passing both first time.

Right…a few beers then off to the outback to join Steve grahame in the billa bong :smiley:

Congrats pal, great news! For you and Pete! :smiley: (And Tim! lol)

Onwards and upwards, and best of luck to you!

Well done mate :sunglasses:
Really happy for you.

And remember, according to E’beaver, your manhood will grow 4 inches overnight :wink:

Jon

Cheers.

Wow 4 inches you say, that takes me up to 15 overall…result

Moonpigdan:
Cheers.

Wow 4 inches you say, that takes me up to 15 overall…result

You’ll need it, the lasses that pass get 4 inches deeper! :grimacing:

Congratulations Dan. Brilliant results. All the best for the future. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

BTW did you sort the concrete out? :blush:

Peter Smythe:
Congratulations Dan. Brilliant results. All the best for the future. Pete :laughing: :laughing:

BTW did you sort the concrete out? :blush:

Cheers Pete

I didn’t manage the concrete but I did use the wipes to wipe off the greasy paw prints I left over the cowling. Hope that counts :smiley:

That’ll do nicely - thanks very much!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Congrats Moon.

Steve’s ok,prefer Sharon myself :wink:

Don’t tell anyone, but my tape measure was twisted when I read it.

I thought it was imperial. (4 inches). Turns out it was metric.

4 cm. Still, its like Tesco say…every little helps. Congrats Dan!! Now you are a REAL man.

Well done, yes it is nice when you hear him say those magic words :smiley: :smiley:

alder:
Well done, yes it is nice when you hear him say those magic words :smiley: :smiley:

Reminds me of my smear test… :open_mouth:

There is something very wrong with you Evil.

I think that’s the reason I like you.

Get a room :unamused:

eagerbeaver:
There is something very wrong with you Evil.

I think that’s the reason I like you.

The trouble is, you’re not sure if joking… :wink:

alder:
Get a room :unamused:

Or buy a house in Leeds… :smiley:

Should we let Alder be our friend? He sits in the corner of the playground throwing stones at everybody.

I sort of feel a bit sorry for him, he is clearly desperate for our attention.

Nothing wrong with the Alder, he makes me feel like the happy & positive one! :grimacing:

To be fair to him, he’s very helpful unless the question is “Shall i become a driver?” :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Evil8Beezle:
Nothing wrong with the Alder, he makes me feel like the happy & positive one! :grimacing:

To be fair to him, he’s very helpful unless the question is “Shall i become a driver?” :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I will help anyone out especially newbies. I always tell the truth and although I try to be helpful I will never encourage anyone to become a driver in the UK. I am one because I am an old ■■■■ who is looking to retirement. I know that if you are a young man/woman and get trapped into this is all you can do you will regret it later because there is no security for when you have a partner, children or house etc. So I will advise accordingly :unamused:

alder:

Evil8Beezle:

I will help anyone out especially newbies. I always tell the truth and although I try to be helpful I will never encourage anyone to become a driver in the UK. I am one because I am an old ■■■■ who is looking to retirement. I know that if you are a young man/woman and get trapped into this is all you can do you will regret it later because there is no security for when you have a partner, children or house etc. So I will advise accordingly :unamused:

And I don’t disagree with your point of view Alder, or your right to express it (As I’ve said before pal) However… :wink:

I do recall one thread where you did seem to go a bit overboard, and that young lady left in a huff. Maybe you did her a favour in what you said, and she wasn’t cut out for the job if she got upset by your “bluntness”. Who knows… (Not me!!!)

I also wouldn’t recommend a pup coming into the industry, as I’m not sure it will even exist for their full working life as autonomous vehicles take over. But as I’m 44, I think I’ll be safe & its got to beat working in the plumbing section of B&Q or something similar. I’ve had the stressful professional career, and am now just looking for something a little less stressed to see out my days…