Must have been Friday!

Today at 12.30ish I followed a white Scania DSV artic from near Bicester to an industrial estate nearer Aylesbury It was a 57 plate , with a foreign trailer registered in Netherlands . Must have been empty !!!
Single carriageway road …on the limiter all the way right up the arse of a silver Vauxhall car pushing the old codger to go faster . Must be Friday and wanting to finish early with the aggressive driving he was even considering an overtake on one bit I reckon, I backed off in my car at that point as I was expecting carnage ! Looney driving .
Why ? Is getting home five mins earlier worth the potential Nick and points and terrifying a car driver to boot. Or was it only minutes left on the tacho?

He is Lucky really as twenty mins before a Vosa van (DSVA ) were there and the boys n blue were in attendance when I went the other way to drop something off in my car.

No wonder we get bad press .

3 wheeler:
Today at 12.30ish I followed a white Scania DSV artic from near Bicester to an industrial estate nearer Aylesbury… on the limiter all the way.

3 wheeler:
No wonder we get bad press .

/thread

Must be Friday :unamused: pointless post day - saying that it could be any day really!

Have you never seen this ■■■■ type driving any other day of the week? I see it every day ffs

We can all drive like a ■■■■ but this was scary to follow and watch .
Perhaps I am just an old git now and have learned to mellow out a bit …

But you still followed him… on the limiter.

Contraflow:

He was in his car…

Yes it’s most defently poets day…

Ask this lad…

FB_IMG_1425677911667.jpg

andi_cardiff:

Contraflow:

He was in his car…

Ah. So he was, so he was.

You okay Happysack? You look like you’re going to faint. :laughing:

Don’t get why people get so upset about bad lorry driving. For every bad piece of lorry driving on the road, there must be more than a thousand ■■■■ pieces of car driving.

damoq:
Don’t get why people get so upset about bad lorry driving. For every bad piece of lorry driving on the road, there must be more than a thousand [zb] pieces of car driving.

:laughing: :laughing: only because there are more cars on the road and some % of those must be lorry drivers :smiley: :smiling_imp:

]Don’t get why people get so upset about bad lorry driving.

FFs , because I like to think I was professional and sensible driving mine for years and sitting two foot behind a grave dodger in his car with the truck headlights on to me is downright bloody stupid and an accident waiting to happen . We all make mistakes but pushing someone like that normally does not end well !

3 wheeler:
We can all drive like a [zb] but this was scary to follow and watch .
Perhaps I am just an old git now and have learned to mellow out a bit …

job will go smooth when 50 mph limit come in thats if the 38 mph brigade up there game :unamused: :unamused: :sunglasses: