Shooters hill rd

did any other driver see the guy dancing today on shooters hill rd,he had them radio type headphones on listening to his music,also making out he had a microphone,and he could not give a txxs who was watching him doing all these modern moves [I think] I think he was an attention seeker as he was making eye contact with those looking at him,i thought what a muppet but then thought what the heck hes enjoying himself and not doing any harm,fair play to him,maybe not an interesting post but unusual to see when you are driving,you do see some strange sights on the road

There used to be a homeless guy called Chris who did exactly the same at various locations around Warrington in fact he was on YouTube as “The dancing man of Chester Road” I always imagined he was dancing and singing to “I can’t get no satisfaction” by the Stones.
I doubt his old Walkman was working and he’s in fact found it in a bin somewhere, his career suffered a setback when he received an ASBO at Warrington Magistrates for being drunk and disorderly.
I was going through a difficult patch around this time but seeing Chris always cheered me up, here was a guy who clearly had naff all in the world enjoying himself in public not giving a toss what anyone thought…or so it seemed
Haven’t seen Chris for about five years now, wonder if this guy on Shooters Hill Road (I assume that’s South London) is the same guy.

Yes I saw him, think he may have been a bit special.

Made me chuckle though even if he did seem to be causing the traffic to be slower than normal

They had a Silent Disco in CMK Middleton Hall, a couple of years ago, a load of Nutters all wearing wireless headphones were dancing around to what looked like ‘Nothing’
Looked like the Mad Haters Tea Party (without the Tea or the Mad Hater)
NUTS !

Tony beep beep sh.1ts them!!

bigdave789:
There used to be a homeless guy called Chris who did exactly the same at various locations around Warrington in fact he was on YouTube as “The dancing man of Chester Road” I always imagined he was dancing and singing to “I can’t get no satisfaction” by the Stones.
I doubt his old Walkman was working and he’s in fact found it in a bin somewhere, his career suffered a setback when he received an ASBO at Warrington Magistrates for being drunk and disorderly.
I was going through a difficult patch around this time but seeing Chris always cheered me up, here was a guy who clearly had naff all in the world enjoying himself in public not giving a toss what anyone thought…or so it seemed
Haven’t seen Chris for about five years now, wonder if this guy on Shooters Hill Road (I assume that’s South London) is the same guy.

don’t know how old this chris is but this fella I would say was around middle twenties

8wheels:
Yes I saw him, think he may have been a bit special.

Made me chuckle though even if he did seem to be causing the traffic to be slower than normal

did not care who was watching him

martinviking:
They had a Silent Disco in CMK Middleton Hall, a couple of years ago, a load of Nutters all wearing wireless headphones were dancing around to what looked like ‘Nothing’
Looked like the Mad Haters Tea Party (without the Tea or the Mad Hater)
NUTS !

LOL

truckman020:

bigdave789:

don’t know how old this chris is but this fella I would say was around middle twenties

Deffo not him, dunno how old Chris would be but he’s way north of Thirty, hard to tell with street people.