Every little helps..

getreading.co.uk/news/local- … nk-7991933

:laughing:

That’s just really embarrassing, when they said bollards etc I was expecting a pedestrian precinct type situation as they can be an ■■■■■■ nightmare, buts that’s a road.

notice the cyclist had no lights on and just cycled down the middle of the road

Oh dear, theres no blagging that, wasnt me anyway lol

“Stunned shoppers watched as a Tesco delivery lorry trying to turn by the Broad Street Mall took off part of the shopping centre.”

Says it all really, stop and watch, Why not help the driver out and watch/direct him/her.

maybe it’s because I’ve seen this kind of thing before with all the videos etc posted on here but it’s not much of a story is it. slow day at the newsroom

Broad St Mall are so far not available for comment but information will be added to this story if they return our calls.

what are they hoping for? “err, yes, that truck DID cause damage to our building. It’s all true!!” :unamused:

:blush: driver cpc will make us better drivers :exclamation: went wrong way fair enough done that,but wouldn’t screw it round in the road like that drive on and find a place to turn it :unamused:

would not screw it round in that road

Driver-Once-More:
notice the cyclist had no lights on and just cycled down the middle of the road

Yes well spotted, because that’s the main problem there!
You could also class cycling down the middle of the road as overtaking a stationary vehicle that’s just try to destroy the shopping precinct. Top driving all round.