Depression, anxiety, stress ect

Hi I’m new to this so bear with me. I’ve read through the posts & there’s a bit of a theme. Men & women deal with health problems differently. Women (in my opinion) are more open about having a problem & will turn to others, men keep more to themselves. It does not help that drs can only give you a 5min appt (10mins if you book a double) & you have to take a day off work & another if you need to have tests, a bit difficult if your a tramper. If you do have some form of mental health problem tablets do not work in all cases, counselling unless private, has very high waiting lists & what driver can attend an appointment every week for say, 12wks. With the long hours when do drivers get to wind down,exercise. Someone who is suffering from depression & sits in a cab all week does not need to be told “pull yourself together” or any other type of derogatory remark, they need to find the cause & how to change the effect it’s having. Sadly, for some people their situation cannot be changed & life becomes about learning to cope.