driver cpc

ROG:

Long distance clara:

ROG:
Clara, would you be prepared to make up any monetary difference if the other courses are more expensive than the one he took 5 times? - of course not!! - so why should the driver??

For those drivers who have to foot the bill themselves then getting the DQC as cheaply as possible is the goal - perhaps trainers would like to provide 5 very different cheap courses …

Mate, my company offer 10 courses all at the same price ranging from drivers hours to basic life support and average price of £65 a head but come with a group and that is easily negotiated.

Not too bad a price but if a ‘crap’ course near you could be got for say £50 but there was only one course for that price what do you think the driver should do if the intention is simply to get the DQC for the least money?
(that will be the intention for a great many, especially the experienced, who have to pay for themselves)

Ok I see your point but my personal opinion is this, if i had to pay myself I would go for the cheap course to start with but I would not put myself through the same course every year if for the sake of 10/15/20 quid extra per year i could do something different. if it was every week i would go the cheap route.