Help with a taco problem please

elcamino:
why would you want to put it on break as soon as you started work■■?

Basically,tuesdays to fridays from two in the afternoon to four i drive a class one then i change vehicles to the rigid take my fifteen then carry on with the run as I explained above[sorry should’ve pointed that out].At the moment i work for Royal Mail so the run is structured so i have to be in curtain places at curtain times hence on the mondays [when i got my infringements] i started on three occasions with a fifteen.This was more to do with trying different ways of getting the job done then anything else.On my run sheet it gives me only thirty minutes to get from Slough to Reading which is fine during the day but not at the start of rush hour.
On the subject of the time i took on checking the vehicle over i agree that anything less then five minutes is not enough however i drive the same vehicle pretty much every day and its very well maintained and it was that vehicle i got the infringements so i guess that is why i was a bit complacent on the vehicle checks.[Thats no excuse though]