The Largest ????

Whats the largest Lake in the world ?

The tallest waterfall in the world ?

The largest Island in the world ? (not including Austalia which is a continent)

I know these but I will let someone else take the challenge.

Bully

1. Lake Superior - USA

2. Angel falls - South America, Venezuala I think (not certain)

3. Greenland - Part of Denmark.

:question:

What is the world’s largest lake?
A lake any body of water surrounded by land and very large lakes are sometimes called seas. The world’s largest lake is the salty Caspian Sea at 143,200 square miles (370,886 km2). The Caspian Sea is surrounded by Russia, Azerbaijan, Iran, Turkmenistan, and Kazakhstan.

The world’s second largest lake, and the world’s largest freshwater lake is North America’s Lake Superior at 31,700 mi2 (82,103 km2).

Taken from: Largest Lakes in the World by Volume

1. Angel Falls - Venezuela
    At nearly 2700 feet, Angel Falls is the world’s tallest and, located in the midst of the Venezuela’s wild Gran Sabana region, perhaps the most remote.

Taken from: AskMen - Become A Better Man

1. What is the world’s largest island?
    At 840,000 square miles (2,175,590 km2), Greenland is the world’s largest island.

Although Australia also meets the definition of an island (a piece of land surrounded by water), it is large enough to be considered its own continent.

Taken from:http://geography.about.com/library/faq/blqz/largeisland.htm

Sam,you are one sad,sad individual to take the time to look up the answers…just like me :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

Dan.(also with far too much time on his hands!)

I know I am, but at this precise moment I couldn’t care less.
:blush: :blush:

samb:
I know I am, but at this precise moment I couldn’t care less.
:blush: :blush:

TRANSLATION:- “The alcohol is flowing freely around my bloodstream”

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dan.

Sam is correct The Caspian sea is the largest body of water surrounded by land.

Angel falls & Greenland are correct.

OK !

Whats the fastest living creature ?

Which is the only animal that con POOP while walking ?

Why can’t housemartins take off from the ground ?

What is the only poisonus snake in the wild in the UK ?

What is the biggest fish ?

They are tough ones Pat.

1. A hawk of one kind. Land animal is a Cheetah, marine I think is a barracuda but the hawk can travel at over 100 MPH in a dive.

2. While walking makes it a land animal, though maybe not exclusively. I will guess a croc or alligator when underwater.

3. To heavy and wing shape requiring a critical speed to be reached to get sufficient lift.

4. Thats the Viper or more commonly known as Adder. Diamond pattern on the back.

5. Biggest fish? Game fish of one kind a Marlin or maybe a Great White Shark. Definately not the Blue Whale because that is a mammal.

How did I do?

Pat Hasler:
OK !

Whats the fastest living creature ?

Which is the only animal that con POOP while walking ?

Why can’t housemartins take off from the ground ?

What is the only poisonus snake in the wild in the UK ?

What is the biggest fish ?

The fastest accelarating creature is man , we get to our top speed quicker than any other.

Poop while walking is it a horse?.

i dont know the others .

Wiretwister:
They are tough ones Pat.

1. A hawk of one kind. Land animal is a Cheetah, marine I think is a barracuda but the hawk can travel at over 100 MPH in a dive.

2. While walking makes it a land animal, though maybe not exclusively. I will guess a croc or alligator when underwater.

3. To heavy and wing shape requiring a critical speed to be reached to get sufficient lift.

4. Thats the Viper or more commonly known as Adder. Diamond pattern on the back.

5. Biggest fish? Game fish of one kind a Marlin or maybe a Great White Shark. Definately not the Blue Whale because that is a mammal.

How did I do?

Well ! You got 3 & 4 right. Jammymut is right with ‘Horse’

I’m going to try one more guess before I resort to google! :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Fastest creature - If by its own propulsion, and for any one point in time, then maybe the Flea when it jumps. If not by its own propulsion then man, in space.

Biggest fish - Giant squid, and now I’m clutching at straws. :laughing: :laughing:

Biggest fish…Mmm
Aint that the Dolphin??.. dunno if its a fish or mamal… :unamused:

AndyM:
Biggest fish…Mmm
Aint that the Dolphin??.. dunno if its a fish or mamal… :unamused:

Air breathing, suckles their young = mammal.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: DOH :question: :question: :question: :blush:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Right then answer time;-

fastest creature according to records is ’ A Deer Bot Fly’ at up to 200mph.

Largest fish is a ‘A Basking Shark or Whale Shark’ (same thing)