Insurance scam by eastern european drivers

truckyboy:
My son in law used to do that when he was living in the uk, and his car was registered in holland…used to park anywhere, and no one bothered him…so this scam is the same type of thing, although i would assume that their insurance is only third party…and with the cost of insurance, i dont blame them…in fact i was thinking of registering my car in Bulgaria, and using it in the uk…only problem is the cost of re-registering because its taxed on the size of the engine, and mine is 3 litres…so its not worth the cost…

Talking of scams…the europarliament are instigating a 25% increase in Diesel prices…which will of course impact our transport systems throughout the land…it will cause masive price hikes, massive unemployment, and for what ?..Already the germans are protesting that they will not be able to sell diesel cars, and the switch from diesel to petrol will increase the co2 emissions far greater than a diesel ever will, adding even more pressure on our planet…when will our great government give us a referendum to pull away from these power hungry eurocrats…and live our own lives independently…i always say that they couldnt beat us in 2 world wars...so theyre doing it the diplomatic way…when will this madness end ■■

You get a vote every 4-5 years, ain’t that enough? Of course if you wasted that by voting Labour,Tory or LibDem then you only have yourself to blame!

Honestly Bob, I’m surprised at you. You’re certainly old enough to know better!