Northwest Trucks

moomooland:
On Wednesday 9th March Fotopic the host server of Northwest Trucks went offline.
This wasn’t entirely unusual as it’s performance over recent weeks and months had been increasingly unreliable
With over 5000 pictures on the site, in 76 separate galleries all with detailed information built up over the last two years, i had been hoping that Fotopic would come back on line.
Unfortunately now after almost a week off line this now seems highly unlikely.
The lack of information from Fotopic has also been very frustrating as they have not released a statement of any kind as to why the their site has gone down.
One ray of hope rests with the original creator of Fotopic, Joel Rowbottom,
who is currently building a new site Pikfu.
This is being created along similar lines to Fotopic, but with various modernisations.
Until this gets off the ground, or until Fotopic miraculously returns, I, like thousands of other dissatisfied Fotopic users are left reflecting on all the time and effort put into the site just to see it disappear at the flick of a switch.
Thank you all for all your support over the last two years
Regards Paul Anderson
Heres one for the road

hiya,
As a North West ex-pat now living in the North East i look in most days at the great “Northwest” site now what am i going to do without my “fix” might have to take to the drink, several firms on there that i’ve driven for and quite a few motors that i’ve driven i’m certainly going to miss it, help.
thanks harry long retired.