Depression, anxiety, stress ect

Wheel Nut:

John Aalborg:
Now that I am retired from driving (here in the USA) suddenly I can get all the drugs prescribed that I need, but I have to pay for most of them. After I retired my wife lost her job and I have to pay for hers, too. No more dental care without a job here, also. I should have moved back to the “old country” when I was younger and had the chance. Anyway, you fellow drivers across the pond: no more ■■■■■■■■ about your nanny state. Take it from someone who knows.

Ooh I do wish you would tell Carryfast!

He has wet dreams about all things American, although I think he talks a lot of YANK

We have lots of unfair laws to get used to here, and a court system which favors the rich. Actually more citizens in jail than China. (The actual number and not that “per 100 k” thing). You guys are in an island paradise, and when you ferry over to Europe you still get paid by the hour. I write (on the side) a monthly column for Trucker’s Connection Magazine titled “Don’t Ask Us!” about team OTR trucking (Mo’hammer and Cheater) but the magazine will not allow us to print anything derogatory about getting paid by the mile in the USA. Good luck for any of you who want to try driving artics over here. It’s a 3rd world all in itself, and yah, we pack guns but therefore can bed down in the sleeper at night without fear. The one good thing.