Scania Nightheater Codes

globby 480:

britladinspain:
I have the same problem at the mo, it works for about an hour then stops and shows the code E44 which is to do with the fuel intake i am told by Scania Malaga, but they don’t seem to be able to sort it,typical manana attitude :imp: , so the answer is use a thicker blanket and lump it :laughing: :laughing:

E44 code… could be blocked air ducts, or over heat protection… over heat is one of the main reasons they shut down, try changing the fuel filter in the n/heater fuel pump or take out and clean,
if you have diffrent tanks fitted■■? take sender unit out and make sure that the n/heater fuel pipe inside the tank hasnt come away from the extension the tank company made when they made the new tanks■■? had this one my self where the extension pipe had come off inside the tank night heater would work till the tank got to a level where it couldnt get fuel hence giving you the code E44… which i was getting,

Thanks for the advise globby, will have a go in the morning, not now though cos it’s raining in Vivonne so for tonight it’s just just rap up i think :slight_smile: