Depression, anxiety, stress ect

DoYouMeanMe?:

jessicas dad:
this website is recommened for help from the leeds nhs mental health team.

glasgowsteps.com/

Sorry mate, but that is a cop out as all that will happen is that at the mention of issues, people will just be directed to that site. People with Mental health issues being told to go a read a web site is just not good enough. People need to see a doctor and the doctors need to come off their high horse and start to give an impression that they actually care. It’s about time the public in this country took the doctors to task The GP’s think they are bloody Gods and, I can assure you of this, many don’t particularly give a toss about the patients, most went into the trade for it’s returns. Night care is useless and in some area, one emergency ambulance on nights for an absolutely massive area.
Have you all not noticed that the first thing people of money do? They don’t use or rely on the NHS. Look at any executive job and they all include full BUPA or similar for the entire family.

Sorry but will have to disagree to some extent on this as when I 1s went to my Dr nearly 4 yrs ago he was very supportive & gave me all the help & advice I needed even told me where to go to receive help I needed I also looked for myself to get some of the help I wanted & needed so ended up with a very god support team

I did go back to work but due to other things ( May not is the thread ) I am now back on the sick but not that depressed atm due to things I did learn to help cope with it all

boost:
I have been sacked for being of work with stress in my neck and shoulders and traped merves in my arms .
i was off for three months with this and got told if idont go back i would have no job so i went back .but i had appontments with speshulists . but as you all know it takes time to see them i made them for fridays . that is what the boss said sort them for this day i did . i give him the dates of all the docs and for mr that was it . so i was home for xmas told him i was going on the 3 . the next thing i got was if i go i have no job but i had to go . ( i dont like pain ) it was to mutch and with all the tabs as well . so i told him again got docs .
then i was put on the sick till the 17 then i have to go back to docks . got my notice in post from the 10 i have no job .
i dont think he can do this . can he . thanks for any help .

Ask your Dr to send you to Pain Management for some help with the pain in your neck my Dr did & it has worked I now take a variety of drugs but it does help a lot also had injections in my neck for this ( there are several threads in here about it )