Depression, anxiety, stress ect

boost:
I have been sacked for being of work with stress in my neck and shoulders and traped merves in my arms .
i was off for three months with this and got told if idont go back i would have no job so i went back .but i had appontments with speshulists . but as you all know it takes time to see them i made them for fridays . that is what the boss said sort them for this day i did . i give him the dates of all the docs and for mr that was it . so i was home for xmas told him i was going on the 3 . the next thing i got was if i go i have no job but i had to go . ( i dont like pain ) it was to mutch and with all the tabs as well . so i told him again got docs .
then i was put on the sick till the 17 then i have to go back to docks . got my notice in post from the 10 i have no job .
i dont think he can do this . can he . thanks for any help .

I think they can do as they please. I was sacked for having a back injury as the company nurse decided I wasn’t up to the work they expected, although my own GP and consultant had given me the all clear to return to work. Deaitchell…