Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

Hi Chris, that was something I didnt think of I refused to sign on to the new pay package as it looked to me like I wouldnt be making as much it was after that that they started to act like a real bunch. The new pay package looks good on paper but when you start looking at it in regard to what you have done prior is starts to show what it really is a reduction in pay . Now that I know that they cancelled my benefits a week before they terminated me and have documented proof I know I am going to win this. I am hearing from other drivers there some under contract that want to get the hell out. Dont know what training they are doing for 3500.00 but I do know under the law you could give them 5. a month and they cant do anything as long as you are paying it off. At 5. per month they are going to be waiting a very long time to get the entire 3500 back. Hermaphroditism is not common, it is one of the rarest birth defects there is, thats why my medical records were sealed, I did not have a choice until I was 18, being a human guinea pig was not fun. With my medical record sealed they could no longer treat me like some lab experiment. This girl would have picked up the cash,there is nothing better than a 3 or 4 inch stiletto for defence and you know I always wear heels. Oh and the smell in the truck will go away after a while the last thing I did was pour a bottle of perfume down the heater sardines would have been too cruel.