Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

Us go crazy? That;s a little rich coming from someone who tried to fire a nuke only to have the rocket booster fail.

Look, As I said to you personally, it makes no difference to me, or any of us, what physical problems you may have. If any of us, and I know all the ones posting here, were to have been nearby when you were having the troubles, we would, EVERY ONE OF US, have stopped to help you out. That is how every one of us is. We would have taken the ■■■■, probably made wisecracks about women drivers, etc, but we would have got you out of trouble. Some of us may even have become fast friends with you, but you only get friends by being respectful and friendly. If you always have a chip on your shoulder then you will always be rebuffed, especially by people like the brits.

But had you started raising safety concerns to any of us in person, and we fely they were scurrilous, then you would have received the same as you are getting here. See, if there was ever an issue about safety then you shouldn’t have taken the truck out of the yard. If you had any doubts at all then you should have raised the issue beforehand. You felt the vehicle was safe, you left the yard, you got stuck and then complained.

And that is what the company will say if you ever get through a court doorway and it will instantly be on your own shoulders.

You have dug a hole. I already suggested you could salvage the situation and join in the fun here. It is entirely up to you. Keep flinging mud and veiled threats and you will be lambasted.