Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

Brentanna:
I brought up a safety concern it was not addressed.

They measured the tyres. The tyres were legal. So you concern was addressed.

Brentanna:
I ended up stuck on a municipal road, as I said I had the post office box and the postal code, with my gps.

And if you put your faith in a GPS, probably a good old tomtom, then you need your head read… You still should have called!

Brentanna:
The tires on the truck were the factory originals not the more aggressive tire they purchase for replacements.

Those tyres were, I think, Michelins. They are a virtually identical pattern to the tyres they buy, and to the retreads they use.

Brentanna:
Let the people who investigate do their job they will determine 1) if it was justified, 2) If BFS acted in accordance with OH&S regulations,the Labor act and human rights laws as it applies to employers.

You have stated that you have gone to a Judge to get your medical records unsealed for the case. You state that it has nothing to do with it but you have done this…? OK, fine, let them investigate if you are actually brave enough to try. I would imagine that the company have a lengthy file on you that will give them ammunition, and then you will throw a gender card in to try that out. I would further imagine that, as you are a Canadian citizen, they would have acted more carefully about dismissing you and would have covered their asses extremely well. You were not there a year. If you were on the HRSDC work permit they could have just put you on a plane. I am willing to bet they have more against you than you would ever have against them.

Brentanna:
Stop being a spokesperson for BFS, if your phone buddy of authority wishes to talk to me to address what I have said they know where I am and how to contact me.

Believe me, I am not that in any manner. I am a former employer who knows how it feels to have scurrilous claims made. And I have no phone buddy there. I have a few driver friends there, which is much more than you can say.