Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

“Just cause” The tires were a safety issue I had brought up with dispatch the shop and management 3 weeks prior to the incident, nothing was done, when I ended up stuck on a municipal road, as I said I had the post office box and the postal code, with my gps, I would not have made it without damage to the cargo if the road was not passable by truck. They measured the tires and said there was 2/32 usable left, Tom went on to say that they only use one brand and type of tire. Well guess what he needs to get out of the office more. The tires on the truck were the factory originals not the more aggressive tire they purchase for replacements. I brought up a safety concern it was not addressed, that concern is directly linked to the reason they give for my termination. Let the people who investigate do their job they will determine 1) if it was justified, 2) If BFS acted in accordance with OH&S regulations,the Labor act and human rights laws as it applies to employers. Drop it: I have made my complains against them let the government bodies do their jobs. Stop being a spokesperson for BFS, if your phone buddy of authority wishes to talk to me to address what I have said they know where I am and how to contact me.