Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

So, in a nutshell, you are saying that they have vehicles in an unroadworthy state. That is a serious allegation. I happen to know that your points of view are noted by someone in a position of authority at the company. I know this through a phone call just ended. The company have been around for decades. I really think they know what they are doing, even if they have made mistakes and are not as they once were. Surely, if your clutch was slipping, then you would have reset it yourself since you clearly know more than they do? As an example, the heater valve on C528 burst on the I29. I pulled the pipes out and joined them together and drove home. If I am prepared to do that, with my thick, non university educated head, then surely you could have idled you truck to adjust the clutch…?

If you can prove they have mismanaged your money then you should simply tell the company and let them sort it out. If they don`t, then you go to the labour board. That is what should happen, but you are trying to build a case. I think you will fail. I think you will do yourself untold damage in the long run because I have seen it happen before. What severance pay did you agree to? Did you ever get an agreement that they would pay you notice if they fired you for messing up? I can’t see it, somehow.

If they paid you for your loads, minus any bonus as you were dismissed, then you should be satisfied.

No, you have the knives out and are trying to cause problems for others. You doing this will not prevent them from dismissing others who do not make the grade, but it will tie all the others into contracts which are going to get ridiculous.

You remind me of the woman that sued Mickey Ds for scalding herself with her coffee… Make a mistake and then try to blame someone else.