Radclive transport

HI all you childhood hero’s of mine!
some of you were asking about JSK, well i can tell you that he and Heather are still loving to loath or loathing to love one another (DEPENDING ON YOUR VEIW POINT!) and are, belive it or not, still together after 46 years of marriage!
ocassionaly I get the odd phone call that requires me to be Devils advocate but these days they get on pretty well.
as you will have gatherd by now i am their daughter but people say i get more like dad everyday so DO NOT TOUCH MY MIRRORS!!
Dad stil dines off the stories of when you were all together and i know how much he treasures his memories and how fond he still is of you all. As i am writing this i am looking at photos of Keene’s Mistress, 69er, hanibal (oh how i loved Haniball)
my dad and the legend that is Rod Sadler!!
and Yes he does have his F12 (dont forget the modified 5th wheel) in the garden which is the second love of his life (the first being Keenes Mistress)
he would truly love to hear from you so I am happy to give you his number if you wish!
i would just like to thank you all for the wonderful childhood I had with you guys and the adventures i had! not many kids could say they had travelled to all the countries dad took me too and had the opportunity to see life as it really was back then, or that they had to hide ■■■■ in certain places customs men wouldn’t dare to go !!! or that they were off their face at 11!!!
love
Dolly!