Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

I can only say about the whole time I was there. In truth, very few people knew about the crap with Puffs cancer. That was something cooked up by the 2 idiots in the corner office. I doubt that they would have been there long if I had made an issue of it with the powers there. I suspect there would have been dismissals, somehow.

The withdrawing job offers has happened a few times, but only after the applicant has been granted their PR before they started working. I know of at least 2 who had their landed status before arriving in Canada and who never even got through their orientation, so you can see why the firm might be a bit canny about it.

John was quite happy to put up with the nonsense. It is quite easy to see through their silliness with practice. Remember that I left under a fairly large cloud, with Eric and I ending up toe to toe in the carpark, and I didn’t have my PR at that point. The last week there was ridiculous, and Eric was so eager to be rid of me that he didn’t even notice I had already walked out of the gate.

My point, and Johns, is that they were bloody good. John came and looked around before the nonsense started and I was already working there before that. To be fair to the firm, they had some real clowns come through the gates and they were bound to become suspicious of all of us because of that.