Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

nianiamh:
The only good thing about the wash bay was if you done it yourself.
The workshop was a total joke run by the most unhelpful little rodent ive ever come across. Break down on the road and all you get is ring Kenworth Assist, no matter how many times you tell the rodent youve got a Volvo.
The tarps & equipment your given are well past there best and only fit for the skip.
I29 south ends at Fargo ND, unless you bring back goodies from the duty free for the T**T with small man syndrome and a chin beard.
If you dont sit in the drivers room all day long and have the cheek to go home to the house youve bought in the area then your put to the back of the que for work and will sit for days waiting for your next crap job.
If you pick up a trailer and theres nothing wrong with it i suggest you check the fleet number again as theres a good chance its not a bfs trailer.
The last 2 months i was there i got a new dispatcher (Dean) and he was fighting for work for a few of us to keep us going but sadly we were on fleet 2 and just kept getting the [zb] that fleet 1 wouldn`t do,
we brought this up when we went in to tell em to shove it and were told this is not the case, funny how the lads on fleet 1 were always way down south while 90% of the time fleet 2 would be on the Alberta shunt.

All this aside thou it is with out a doubt the BEST and CHEAPEST immigration firm youll find out there :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Use em as its all theyll do with you then move on to a place which wants and will let you work to earn a living, i couldn`t care less where i work as long as i can work.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nothing like a few home truths