Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

The truck I drove was fine for the job IMHO, maybe I spent too many years going through the eastern block in a 1979 Transcon :smiley:

And as it happens I thought they did run the job well I liked the fact they had a wash, a tyre bay, workshop etc, if you needed tarps it was never a problem. On the few occasions I had something wrong with the truck it was sorted on return. These are all things I found re-freshing & had never experienced before having been an OD most of my working life, on the few occasions I’ve been employed it was by old school hauliers, so I can only compare it to my experiences.

Yeah some of the work was ■■■■ but they where in that market, clearing house rubbish. Them Polaris & Arctic Cat loads where great jobs though again IMHO.

I also stated that they where in business to make money, I doubt very much they actually did do given the amount of ■■■■ you had for return loads & the amount of brass plackers who’d had their 10% before BFS saw their bit.

Its been a foot in the door for many of us, many of you have stuck it out & gone on to far better things some like me came home to far better things, you don’t turn up in a country as a novice & get the best job avaliable do you?? All I’m saying is it can be a good start & insight into what transport over the pond is like.

Fly sheet