Manitobia companys taking on uk drivers

KR79 if you can get a start at BFS its a foot on the ladder, I did about 4 months for them a few years ago. I really dont understand the negativity over their Kenworths I had C493 with a stick shift & I thought it was a great lorry to be honest with you. They’re a tad odd to get along with but are a medium sized company focused on making money and you either do it their way or get lost which is fair enough. I think its a well run operation yeah its general haulage and its going to be 15 hr days but thats general haulage the world over. They’ve seen plenty of tossers from the UK some of whom have’nt had a good days work in them, so maybe they are’nt so keen on us Brits anymore. They’ve seen some good blokes from here too though so I’d just keep at them they have a huge turnover of drivers so when they’re short your number may come up. They absolutely shafted me when it came to PR though & pulled my job offer but thats another story & I believe the sorry individual who did that has been outed from his post now.

Fly sheet