Single at Christmas part 2!

Sorry that this years is a little late but I don’t know how to get around the nausiating happyness that has enveloped me just lately.
Well am I single again this christmas, errr well yes but this year it is a plus point!
I still have my man hating day’s but what the heck!(well allmost!) :laughing: :laughing:
I had every intention of going to Iraq and many of my friends tried to talk me out of it but it took the very kind words of a man that barely knows me, for me to see how selfish I was being (and thet is no reflection on Neil we all have our own reasons.) but thank you Jim all the same because by sheer co-incidence since that thread I have had a health scare that has threatened my career. So to continue to work my hours needed to drop and english work was recomended because it’s the left side of my neck that is affected.
Then a long term contract turned up that I am enjoying immensly and I spot my ideal house close to my children so all of that is underway.
Trucknet is a bigger part of my life than ever not just the forums, my phone is filled with the numbers of friends I have met here.
So I am looking forward to the new year with a job I like and a renovation project that I love, it may all go wrong but at the moment I don’t think everything has ever looked so good.

So to everybody that is finding christmas a difficult time of year I would like to say please stick with it you do not know what is round the corner.
Plus a merry christmas to all of trucknet and I truly wish you all a very happy new year, oh and thank you all for your support. :wink: :laughing:
Lindsey.

I am chuffed to bits that things seem to be looking up for you, WELL DONE.

It’s the same here, last year I sat at home on Xmas day on my own, beans on toast for dinner and vegging out after I got tired climbing the walls, Oh, and starting smoking again after 2.5 years off them.

This year couldn’t be more different. Thurs and Fri I will have the kids here at my place, Fri I take them back to their mother, at her new house away from her sister, and stop over for Xmas.
She has a new bloke, who seems very decent, the kids like him, AND he’s a professional Driver, of buses, and it was at his suggestion that I stay over for Xmas.
It will be very strange not being treated like the duty leper.

A very much Happier Xmas to you Lindsay. If I wasn’t going away for Xmas, I would invite you up here, we could’ve been miserable together :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dratsabasti:
A very much Happier Xmas to you Lindsay. If I wasn’t going away for Xmas, I would invite you up here, we could’ve been miserable together :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I am so pleased things are looking up for you too we were both in a bad way last year it sound like your ex is with a top man. I hope you have a really good time, my kids are coming over mid day and we are going over to Datapost’s place for dinner I won’t know what to do with all that company but if it hadn’t worked out for us the miserable [zb] club sounds like a great idea. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: