The story so far - NOW PASSED CLASS 1

Thought I update this…

Ok so after the pass I was still smiling firing off my cv to anyone that would read it whilst booking my cpc case studies. Sent a email to the transport manager where I used to work, got called in to for a interview with the managing director the next day. Couple days later he offers me the job as a class 2 driver starting the 19th this month. So obviously im over the moon this is still with the case study and practical demonstration for the cpc to do. I promise him I wont let him down and im going to stick to my word. So I book a case study test soonest one I can get is the 22nd july so I book it but keep looking every day, sure enough I find one for the 9th in Northampton so change test dates. Now I read the cpc book, the driving hours rules and regulations, the guide to driving large vehicles and anything else I could get my hands on! So test day arrives, as usual im bricking it and come out thinking I’ve failed but the receptionist hands me my letter smiling and…Happy days I’ve passed it!

So basically I’ve got a job lined up got to do weeks training when I start like hiab and like a safed thing but it all goes on the cv…

So now all I’ve got to do is get through this last cpc thing, module 4 again any advice is greatly appreciated. I just need to get it booked and sorted!