Bullying in schools

My daughter goes to an all girls school, and I have never seen such filthy foul mouthed bunch of females cause as much trouble between each other anywhere in my life. The peer pressure is beyond belief! They bicker and mix between each other like a bunch of Janet Street Porter’s. The bullying is subtle, but noticable if you are not under 16. My daughter prefers to walk to school in her jumper, rather than wearing an expensive coat, because, no one else is wearing a coat like hers. The latest craze, is what I would call ‘monkey’ boots… horrible lace up kickers boots. The type that you would expect your son to wear.
OMG!!! The bickering & taunting between them if they do not have the latest !!!

Last year it was a craze on dummies (pacifiers) 13 year olds, going to school with dummies?? :open_mouth:

The point is, that I never felt as much peer pressure at her age? We have created a generation of monsters, who demand, and we somehow supply the demand.

I feel like we are being bullied by our kids sometimes. When we really to real incidences of our Kids being bullied, so often, the cause of the bullying is about the ‘haves’ and ‘have nots’ and the guilt we carry about it.

Lock 'em all in the cupboard with bread and water is what I say! :smiling_imp: