tanker companies

sammyopisite:

cabbie jr:

Stanfield:
Hi Sammyopisite
Great pictures you have added there of Sykes Tankers.I notice on the 1st one EVH221L that it has the letters SI on the front o/side wing this was the logo for the Staveley Industries group of companys were they part of that group as well.

the guy in the bottom photo left sykes and started the truckstop at whitwood

Hi cabbie jr and welcome to the site the guy in the crusader is not John it is a guy called Ken who was a driver and went into the paint shop and he had just brought it up from the paint shop in Milnsbridge to Shepley where the photo was taken. If your user name is from your old man and he is called Geoff and drove for both Shaws and Sykes I know him very well.

The Yorkshireman:
“If your user name is from your old man and he is called Geoff and drove for both Shaws and Sykes I know him very well.”

Aye so do I we used to go to school together. We both lived in Meltham. Same guy?

Does he still wear short pants? He nivver was very tall. :laughing:

The Yorkshireman:
“If your user name is from your old man and he is called Geoff and drove for both Shaws and Sykes I know him very well.”

Aye so do I we used to go to school together. We both lived in Meltham. Same guy?

Does he still wear short pants? He nivver was very tall. :laughing: