C Now Passed

D day

Really pleased to say that test went well and I passed today :smiley:

had a good practice this morning beforehand with my instructer letting me carry out those moves that I needed more practice on.
must admit thought I’d failed before I got out of the test centre. Did the reverse and the controlled stop ok and just as i was about to leave the test compound realised I hadn’t put my seat belt on :blush:

I thought this might be a fail but of course had to carry on, kept my head together and carried on, felt resonably relaxed and just tried to concentrate on the driving, which is what kevin had been trying to instill in me all week.

Clipped a kerb not long before I was back at the centre and thought oh well I’ll have to rebook!

I was surprised when the examiner said I’d passed but really chuffed, Kevin explained that I wasn’t on the highway when I didn’t have the belt on so counting my lucky stars that I put it just in time.

Must thank Kevin my tutor for excellent manner, patience and controlled repetitive instruction and explaination in how to carry out the manoeuvers that I needed to grasp and improve.

Must book the next part of the CPC required for me to become eligible for the road.
Good luck to all others who taking their LGV’s .