Can vosa do you for seat belt?

Gee Bee is pretty much spot on with his post, but one thing about the choice if you don’t to wear it, the people who have to pick you up, and sort out the mess don’t get a choice in it :confused: .

Why would you want to take the chance it ain’t smart or clever to smack the windscreen or tarmac very hard.
I posted on another motoring/biker site once about PPE just as a general question because generally when people are wearing the right gear they walk away lighlyish compared to those who don’t. As implied by geebee the kit did what it was intended to protect him.
I suppose the laws are made for the numpties who are too thick or think they are too clever to believe it will never happen to them :unamused: .

I could tell you many stories and show you piccy’s of the results of wearing or not wearing seatbelts, but there will always be those who say, “If i wore a seatbelt i’d have been dead now”.
Same with airbags there are many injuries caused by airbag deployment so do you disable all or remove all your airbags or do you just get on with it because the motor manufacturers and not the lawmakers say it’s safer ?

The majority of other motorists especially truckers will have no sympathy because it could turn a non injury RTC, into an injury and end up causing massive delays because some c**k saw it as their right not to wear a seatbelt :confused: