C Now Passed

Day 2 or is it Round 2 :question:
Had 2 town runs today, started with a gentle run up the bypass just to ease me back in, then headed back, kevin asked me if I was ready and I was happy to give it a go.

I think this lasted about half an hour, wow head was spinning, lots more mirror work, lane control/positioning, tight turns, one way system changing lanes,traffic lights and the good old pedestrian crossings ! which just seem to turn red as you’ve decided its gonna stay green and you’ve increased your speed accordingly, and of course my favourite the magic roundabout where I’m definately a Brian at the mo!

Didn’t make to many errors and think I received some praise from the instructer when he said ‘that wasn’t to bad was it?’

Unfortunately the afternoon session was not quite as good. Started pulling away from the roundabouts in too low a gear, the motor enables you to pull away in 4th and generate a bit of speed to get you going but on occassions I’d got it into 2nd or 3rd so would try to pull away when there wasn’t really enough time to get clear of traffic from the right, also clipped the curb ,and was once again not doing enough mirror work watching my position in relation to the kerb. Ahh yes went left when I should have carried on straight.

At the end I was feeling annoyed with myself but thanks for the encouragement on the m’s Jenx I hope to have a more positive report tomorrow and Kevin did reiterate this was quite common for learners.
So here’s to tomorrow :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: