Old livestock hauliers shropshire

Hi boys
I know it’s strictly not Shropshire but just north of Whitchurch over the boarder into Cheshire there was a firm called Devenports from Aston. They run quite a few trucks at one time then ended up with a red F10 6x2 and drag with one son(Brian) driving and another son(Jack) as mate.About 20 years ago Brian had health problems and lost his HGV. I went to drive it for them for a couple of years with Jack still as mate until they packed up in about 1992.Jack RIP died a couple of years later.We used to do all the local markets and deliver to loads of slaughter houses as well as doing all the big shows.Anyone that says livestock is easy has not done it,It was all early starts collecting for the markets, hang about all day at the markets then late nights delivering to the slaughter houses.Plus they ether would not get on or would not get off :slight_smile: :slight_smile:Harry you would have liked that motor a proper drag and with the tag up on the truck easy to shunt :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:Unfoturnetly like most of my rides I don’t have any photos,has anyone else :question: :question:

Regards Keith.