Old livestock hauliers shropshire

143topline:
hi andrew, well i never knew b&b had a farm. was jack trow in charge of the lairage when you used to go there. he used to drive for jukes had many a ride in bedford VVJ 644 back to birmingham all those years ago

Hi, there used to be an old boy used to be quite a small chap if I remember, and he had a young lad working with him, but I dont know if he worked for Jukes, always used to be a busy place, and we usually had another trip to do afterwards, either a Baxters at Northampton or North Devon Meats, although it wasnt unkown to go to Severn Oaks,in kent or Jaspers,Launcenston,so didnt hang about, trying to remember exactly where their farm was,somewhere between Weston and Telford, always used to moan about having to go there after waiting ages to tip in West brom.Had one real bad night at Barretts, unloading at the new yard when it got raided by the animal rights people,the security locked the gates,but unfortunatlly when the thugs were allready in, talk about closing the stable door when the horse had bolted.The police riot squad then turned up and hell let loose. :angry: :angry:
regards Andrew.