Old livestock hauliers shropshire

Hi 143TOPLINE, love the photos,would love to have the one of the F88 at Craven Arms mkt (please), I remember the F88 loaded with logs,by the look of it by the time this was taken she was starting to show signs of the dreaded tinworm and the popriviter from Ludlow had been doing some repairs !.ishe is now missing the sunvisor and the fog lights.I was probally driving her by this time. The tinworm got so bad in the end that you had to strap the passenger door closed to stop in flying open on right hand bends,funny how some things stick in your mind,also always having to carry a spanner to nip up the trailer brakes. No we didnt have her from new,but bought her from Henry Edwards at Tenbury,but it wasnt very old,about 6 months if I remember right,we must have bought Rhys Joness F86 soon after (P reg), dont suppose you have any photos of her ?,we didnt have that one long, soon replaced by XCJ564T,(LB111) Whilst were talking Volvos to answer you e.mail question about A E Jones,, yes the photo I was thinking about was yours,the F88 nearest is a drawbar outfit,cant tell if it was the LHD F89,the furthest one is an artic outfit, prob one of the ones that Norman later conveted into a 6 wheeler by adding a fixed rear axle in the late 70s early 80`s, to go to 38t.,they were fine in the dry but I remember them being a real pain on a climb in the wet !.
Not sure about the Bedford,ill do some homework.
regards Andrew.