Led boards in cabs

where can ya get these led boards that ya see in the back of cabs?

maybe something a bit customised, and cheap!

well there’s a few on ebay
shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_kw=led&_kw=lorry

don’t do it. you will become one of the blue light brigade.

Apparently they reflect off of the windscreen and can become anoying. :confused:

Ive seen a rhys davies driver with a red/white/blue Rangers crest looks ■■■■■■■ great when driving towards him :sunglasses:

tashlad666:

never thought of making your own, piece of wood, a stencil of your design ,a drill , bulbs - bobs yer uncle!

if you purchase 1 of these boards sure it has a dimmer on it as when it is lighten up at night with no dimmer then the reflection off the windscreen is bad

Thank goodness the lighter mornings and nights are coming.Then we don’t have to see those stupid led lights in the back of cabs coming towards us.Better than that,not being dazzled by those stupid red led lights all the way down the rear of the cab as they creep past you in lane two.

merc0447:
Ive seen a rhys davies driver with a red/white/blue Rangers crest looks [zb] great when driving towards him :sunglasses:

Now that I would like to see. I don’t know if the people with the alegance to the East End of Glasgow would especially after Today’s late late show :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

try this guy www.trucklitelogos.com/ he is in omagh co.tyrone and is reasonable to deal with and has a large selection of them and will also make custom ones as i got him to make me a liverpool fc one with my name on it that you can see in the MISCELLANEOUS section on the web site. all boards come with a on/off switch and dimmer included

Dimmer switch isnt necesary, connect to 12v if its too bright, if you point it down a touch you dont get reflection on windscreen, i had 1 in an R series Scania and had no reflection worries, lights inside of cab up just enough at nights aswell.
heres mine,

Here you go lads: :wink:
bright-signs.co.uk/ :wink:

Big Truck:
Here you go lads: :wink:
bright-signs.co.uk/ :wink:

You beat me to it, Andy!!

Just to add, Bright Signs can/will do your own designs and the costs can be whatever you’re prepared to pay. If you want real fine detail, obviously using more LEDs, then it can be done - at a cost! IIRC some of her designs use around 2000 LEDs!!

Tony 5301 all I can say is you must have a sense of humour but have no thoughts for your fellow driver’s approaching.

trev0011:
try this guy trucklitelogos.com/ he is in omagh co.tyrone and is reasonable to deal with and has a large selection of them and will also make custom ones as i got him to make me a liverpool fc one with my name on it that you can see in the MISCELLANEOUS section on the web site. all boards come with a on/off switch and dimmer included

tashlad666:

First of all you will need a Scania, curtains with tassels on the end (half drawn), drive everywhere with your front fog lights on and have the ability to drive wearing sunglasses in the pouring rain then I believe you qualify to have such things :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

disgo:
Thank goodness the lighter mornings and nights are coming.Then we don’t have to see those stupid led lights in the back of cabs coming towards us.Better than that,not being dazzled by those stupid red led lights all the way down the rear of the cab as they creep past you in lane two.

Must of seen me at night with that description,just missed out the 45 led lights I have on the trailer tho !

Some folk are jealous that they have bog standard run of teh mill crap… Nothing like Jealousy eh?? Keep er lit TANGS…

scottishcruiser:
Some folk are jealous that they have bog standard run of teh mill crap… Nothing like Jealousy eh?? Keep er lit TANGS…

Green eyed monster coming out with some people !!!

why do folk that have no interest in truck customisation feel the need to make derogatory comments about us drivers that like it,if i see a dirty grotty truck i dont feel the need to tell the driver to go and clean his truck and if i see a plain jane truck i dont feel the need to tell him to get some bling on it.im getting sick of this forum and folk on it that feel the need to critise at every oppotunity and take the ■■■■.if ya dont like a topic then dont post a simple question was asked about lightboards but some of ya couldnt resist but have a pop cuz some of us drivers take pride in our trucks