an update

Hi for a start mate dont go buy a tenns machine i have a mini tenns of my own thats never used so if if you want just let me no and i sort out and post.
The injections are done under a ct scan so they can see just where the needle is and where they want it. It is a very strange feeling and not painfull But they do have to move the needle about till they find the nerves that are causing the probs and when they find it you will know about it because the pain is extreme to say the least. Its all over very quickly and you will feel like ■■■■ for a day or so but is hardly suprising considering you have just had a needle stuck into the bunch of nerves that are causing all the probs. I canrt say its some mirical cure that will solve all your probs and there is no set amount of time it will last for but it is worth it. Im sure your like me and the thought of a few weeks with no or greatly reduced pain will be beond your wildest. I really hope it works out for you because i know how much all this can take out of you and your family. If you want give me a call 07528730741 and we can sort out how to get the tenns machine to you and dont worry i dont want anything for it and if it can help you thats all that matters. Anyway if this aint put you to sleep yet all the best.