an update

captin scarlet:
Hi sorry to hear your have a bad tme of it but know just how feel. Really hope the nerve block injection works for you. I had to have them done in between ops on my back There rite you will need somone with you because it does smart a bit. I know when i had mine done i could watch on the moniter as the needel goes in and moves round till they hit the rite spot and trust everyone in the local area will no to. I dont want to worry you and you will probs been told all about it but it is worth and they do work and help ease the pain. With 3 prolapsed disks and 2 broken vertabra i have a pretty good understanding of pain. I really hope it all works out for you and you get sorted all the best

you now have me very curious about the injections not worried at all havent been told much about them tbh can i ask you how did you feel how does it work how were you in the following days :question: :question: :question:

sorry to ask so many questions but just interested as not met anyone who has had them

I feel for you & your pain & can understand it

i have found the tens machine useful might need to find the money to invest in 1 ( if you are offered or recommended 1 they are worth it ) i now have some felin in my back that i didnt realize i had