British built trucks on continental work

sammyopisite:
There must be quite a few photos of British wagons on continental work as in the late 60s and early 70s I would estimate that around 80% of the wagons going over would be British and around 95% would be day cabs and there were a lot of scania’s which were day cabs I have been over in TK Bedfords, Scammell Highwayman,Scammell Crusaders.Scammell Samson Scammell Contractor’s and Atkinson View line the only pics I have which I can post are of the view line which was taken after I had left and my old man is in front and a Crusader. The BRS group did not have sleeper cabs then as the union would not have them, the first one they had was an ex Siddle C. Cook FB88 based at Birtley depot.
cheers Johnnie

hi sammy does anyone remember a short film of lowes paddock wood twin steer erf on continental work.i got dragged by my wife to see the sound of music early seventys but before the feature started a30min film about erf on european work might have been a pathe news film.by the way sammy what was your mate called who worked for scotherns & bsc